Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kristian's Kaleidoscope (Installment 3)


It has been another great week here at NBCC, I am learning so much every day. God has truly blessed me by bringing me to such a great church. One of the many things I have all ready learned here about ministry and work in general is that one minute you can have nothing to do and the next minute your swamped. You can all of the sudden have so much work you don’t know how you’re going to finish it. Also, I have become informed about some great places to eat here in south Tampa. I think I need to start blogging about all the different places I eat with Troy. We go to some great restaurants and some not so great ones. On that note, I do have to say that Troy and all the staff here are taking good care of me. It is quite a home here at NBCC. 
This week I had two privileges. One was seeing Kagan Moss and Syd Morris at St. Joes and the second was having a relaxing memorial day. I am pleased to say that both people are doing well and seem to be in high spirits. They both are looking toward to coming home, as well as both missing church and all of you. They thank you for the support and care.  However, they ask that you still keep them in your prayers. I hope all of you had a great memorial day, I know I did. I found it quite relaxing. We need more Mondays off of if you ask me. At Johnson University, were I attend, we never have class on Mondays. You just can’t help but get used to that extra day. 
Get ready for this Sunday! Three ministers are preaching three different sermons at three different times, so it’s triple the fun. It is a secret - who’s preaching at what time, though. You will just have to come and find out. A hint to our topic, however…. “Just don’t worry.” 
Well continue to pray for me as I start another week. I see God moving in me and in the church. God is doing great things here, we must praise him and continue in his footsteps. 


Kristian
Ministry Intern


 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future(Jeremiah 29:11).

No comments:

Post a Comment