Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kristian's Kaleidoscope (Installment 4)

Thank you everyone at NBCC for all the support and love. For those who don’t know, yesterday was my first sermon here and the feedback was great. I truly enjoyed preaching, and I praise God for the opportunity to do so. If you missed me this time don’t worry I preach again the 24th at the 8:30 service. I have to say it was great doing a sermon on worry, I felt if I were going to tell people not to worry then I myself could not be worried. So I gave the sermon to God, and He took care of the rest. Also, I taught my first C2 class, which was awesome for all those kids just graduating or if you’re still in your twenties. Come check us out up stairs in Troy’s office at 9:30. This week in C2, we went over spiritual gifts. If you’re wondering what your spiritual gift is, then come by C2 and fill out a spiritual gift evaluation sheet. Next week in class, we look forward to seeing how we can use our spiritual gifts to further the kingdom.
I know I say this every week, but I truly mean it, thank you NBCC for all you have done for me, I am so blessed to be a part of this family! God is doing big things in me and in this church, so may all the praise go to Him. With that I have to say, it’s been great every Sunday seeing the 10:30 service packed out. Every Sunday, we are seeing more and more new faces. The growth that is happening to me and to NBCC is all due to our great God! I can’t wait to see how full the church is going to be at the end of summer when school starts back. Though with so many great things planned for summer, we can’t rush things. Stay tuned and read those bulletins for great upcoming events.
I pray that this week everyone at NBCC will feel a sense of peace and not worry about the things of this world. With last Sunday being on worry, it is my wish that each member will truly seek the kingdom of God and let all other worries fall to the waste side. Let Jesus become all you worry about; let His kingdom be your treasure and desires and lets all leave our worries at the cross.


Kristian 
Ministry Intern


 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11).

No comments:

Post a Comment