Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kristian's Kaleidoscope: Installment 7


Praise God! Two people were baptized this Sunday. What an amazing Sunday it was! Even in the rain, I hope all of you who came to the driven-in service liked my preaching. I had a great time out on the boat. What an awesome thing to be able to put on a resume - I preached from a boat like Jesus. Also, I look forward to preaching again on July 15 in the 10:30 service, so be ready to hear the Word.
This Wednesday is the church wide game night. I can’t wait to beat you all in some games and I don’t even like games!
Please be in prayer for the Morris family. For all who do not know, Syd Morris passed away June 25, 2012. He was an amazing man and was loved by many. He will be sorely missed, and all our hearts at NBCC go out to his family and friends. Syd is at rest now. We praise God in all things for the glory goes to Him above all. We also ask that you been in prayer for all our brothers and sisters hurting.
All those able to help, please do not forget about VBS. We could use more helpers. If you have any questions, please contact Troy Borst. We need more volunteers if we are going to reach and teach children the kingdom of God.
I want to leave you with this verse as I always do, “ For I know the plansI have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”    

Kristian Beasley
Ministry Intern   

No comments:

Post a Comment