Sunday, July 15, 2012

Through My Eyes...Friends

Hey, everyone! This past 2 weeks, I was in Leesburg! It’s a little town near Orlando where my grandparents are renting a house for a bit.
Today, I want to talk about my friends. God has given me so many new friends by switching schools. I appreciate them so very much and love them all. We made a little group on Facebook so we can stay in touch. (Most of my friends live in North Tampa or some where in the middle. Not very close to where I live!) My church friends I’ve known for the past 6 years and love them also. Most of you do know them. They are all very valuable to me. We have all laughed together, and that’s my favorite part. J I was gladly dubbed the funny girl this year at school, cracking jokes and making my friends and I all laugh till, sometimes, our sides hurt. Just like my father that makes all of you laugh. (Secret Sights: If he wasn’t teaching or a minister, he would like to be a stand up comedian.) So I was invited to parties and had fun at all of them. It was bittersweet when we all left. I cried when my teacher wrote me a letter on how great I was. I didn’t cry when I left my friends, because I knew we were going to stay in touch though the summer and that most of them were going to middle school with me next year. I know it’s not normal for a girl like me to say this, but im excited for school to start again. I get to see all my friends. I am new to middle school curriculum and up to the challenge. I’ll have all my friends to cheer me on.
Through My Eyes...friends are important to me and they always will be.

    Abby B J 

No comments:

Post a Comment