Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Through My Eyes...hanging with the Jetts!

Summer is already almost over! (Well, for me anyway.) This past week was a little thing I like to call VBS. I have been going to VBS since I was really little. I even have a certificate from when I was only a few months old saying I went to VBS! My summer has been great, starting with BigStuf and I’m ending it with a week of Lake Aurora with my best friend, Miya. 

A few days ago, Bethany Jett invited me over to her house for wings. I said yes. (Of course, I couldn’t pass on wings…) It was basically my first time going over to Bethany’s house as a “Youth Groupie.” I went over there, and I thought it was going to be a lot of people. I walked in and Jedidiah and Josiah were eating while watching Jeremy play Lego Batman on this gigantic screen TV. The Jett boys are all boy...all I can say. They are probably the cutest, squirmiest kids on the planet. So, since Sean, Kagan, and Justin were playing video games, I took the opportunity to play with them. Jedidiah and I played for a while, then Jeremy came in, and little Josey walked in, too. I walked out when Bethany put the kids to bed. Justin, Sean, and Kagan went to get the wings when Janine walked in. Bethany, Natalie, and I were playing a game of Hand and Foot. We squeezed Janine in and played for about another 15 minutes. When the wings came, they were in a big tin basket, almost the length of an oven. They were pretty good wings! We watched a show called Psych. It’s about this dude who pretends to be psychic to solve crimes for the local police. I stayed till about 11 p.m. I had a lot of fun, so I hope I can go over again.

Through my eyes…..I loved going over to the Jett’s house.


                                                                      Abby J

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time. Those nights are so random...usually just a few of you at a time!!

    ReplyDelete